back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shows in Layton,Farmington and Draper!!!



check out www.piperandchloe.blogspot.com for directions


The Treehouse Athletic club is on 1101 East Draper Parkway Friday 5-9pm they are having everything there! Spa stuff like facials , botox, nail art, then vendors selling food , jewelry designer jeans the works! I haven't really done such a commercial type boutique, so we'll see how my vintage/ hand sewn things go.
yes this is a super crazy time for me!!! But it pushes me to make new stuff everyday!! I have so much new vintage velvets and trims in that I start one project then the mail comes with new fabric , so I get excited about that project.... yes there are half done projects on all my tables! I should post a picture... I always see these beautiful craft rooms on blogs, everything organized by color, clean and tidy, and mine has never looked that way!! It's a little chaotic but I know where everything is.

1 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

Wonderful! I'll spread the word. My sister-in-law and all her friends go to the Treehouse. You'll do great there!