back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Art Market and Beehive Bazaar This weekend!!!!








I'll just say I'm thankful for all my home sewers that help me out so that I can have enough inventory to do all these shows. If I had to sew everything myself there would be only 10 purses. I do sew all the first ones myself so I can see how they turn out though.
I'm also thankful for my kids that are All so different and make me laugh! And for my wonderful sexy husband!!!!
Asia is home for Thanksgiving so it was her turn to model new purses.
I'll post the times for both these shows on Monday. They start Thursday and go until Sat. Two of my favorite shows!!!!

1 comments:

generation peace said...

Beautiful, amazing and lovely Asia, the purses and you! (oh and of course, your husband!)