back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Travelling Trunk Show Tomorrow


November 24 (noon-9pm) & November 25 (10am-6pm) at the Hanchett Mansion in the Avenues, 983 E. 3rd Avenue. This newly restored mansion is the perfect venue for a cozy holiday setting. The home will be brimming with over 30 vendors to fill all your gift, decorating and entertaining needs. This date is right before Thanksgiving so there will be fresh flower table decor, homemade foods, fresh garlands, hostess gifts, cookbook signing and many more gifts for the whole family. Don't miss this event. You may even want to buy the house!




4 comments:

Tanner Family Blog said...

Look at all that great stuff!! I soooo wish I could be there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Suzi!!
I don't read or write blogs, except cjane but i need to start reading yours. I want the weekender bag, i want a bunch of those skirts and i want to make green salsa with you and i'm jeaous of your neighbor who did get to...and i want risa's bike and her rain boots and i love the james allen quote and i miss you.
jocelyn

Everyday Sparkles said...

Sounds gorgeous and yes, I would probably want to buy the house too! Your designs are amazing . . . best wishes!

michelle said...

oh I love this photo - I want to rummage through the lot!