back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Monday, November 17, 2008

da da ta daaaaaaa the winner!!!

This is our very scientific method of picking a winner.... Piper my always available helper will pick a number that matches when you left your comment........
And the winner is comment number 15 !!!! Yippee Hurray!!! And that would be...... Mindy!!!
Congratulations !!!! How fun, maybe there was sweater Karma going on. I'll mail that out to you.

Thanks for all your comments, I enjoyed reading all the little things your thankful for. We'll have more of these so check back!

5 comments:

generation peace said...

Dang!!!!! I missed it! I suppose that is what I get for being so caught up in my selfish little world. But anyway, I am thankful for my hot morning chai, Abba and my beautiful sister in law. Your blog is fantabulous and the purse is adorable. Have a beautiful day!
Big Kiss! Sonya

Anonymous said...

i am so mad i didn't comment in time! i want that bag (that i totally don't need)! do it again!

Tanner Family Blog said...

I love the scientific method!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and visit us! We miss you!

And wait - is that my BFF?

Let's talk soon!

Hugs all around!

Glitzy Glass said...

Gosh dang! !#@$& Just kidding, I just secretly wanted to win bad! Cute piper! Good poser--

Everyday Sparkles said...

Congratulations Mindy! What a cute little Piper in her sweater.