back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

new fabric

Yipee the new skirt fabric came!!! Wait till you see the new wirly twirly fall skirts!!!! There will also be blankets, aprons and tote bags out of this. I will post pictures soon.
So many of you are working on fab fall projects, loving the blog neighborhood where we're all sharing ideas and thoughts . So many inspiring people out there!!




O.k. these cute birdy crackers are at Target! They are so cute! And they taste better than the fish ones.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay that fabric is totally tastey. Can't wait to see what you make! I recently bought a sewing maching. So far I've made a duvet cover for my daughter's blanket. Came out really nice. Perhaps one day I will get close to your current skill level.

Thank you for your comment on my blog about the kitty. We're really looking forward to seeing the babies. I'll post tons of pictures!!

~Kittens ARE wonderful~
Melissa

Glitzy Glass said...

Your so funny, birds everywhere is such a good thing for you. . . My kids have a hard time keeping my hand out of the crackers as it is (wait till the birds)

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric, I can't wait to start sewing it!

Michelle

Everyday Sparkles said...

LOVE the fabric! I went and bought those birdie crackers. Thanks for the tip!

the rutledge's- said...

Loving that fabric. Wow, can't wait to see the finished products.