back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brrrrrr cold

It finally snowed!!! Yea, it made the dead grass look so much better! I still haven't convinced Dave to put lights on the church. Yea I guess the roof is kinda high and a little steep. I want to put up a big star. But he keeps nixing me. We need something ...... any ideas????


Loooove skirts with boots in the winter... now that the temperature is lower than 20 degrees, she wears tights with her skirts. Thor totally falls over trying to run with her. He loves the snow.

2 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

I love your house! I don't know if I've told you but I have always wanted to live in a white house. So classic and beautiful. Very Father of the Bride and it looks so pretty in the snow. I like your star idea and candles in the window would be pretty.

LOVE the action shot. Risa is just a grown up beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

The church I grew up attending as a child look a lot like yours! I think you should choose to paint just one detail of your old church! Like the eye brow arches...or around the circle window.

Happy Day!

Heather
Yahwhatever@hotmail.com