back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

One day I will be warm again









I'm glad I got to meet so many other artist at these shows! So many talented people out there.Today was nutty, we had a photographer come to our house to take pictures for an article on people who have changed churches into homes. As I was cleaning ect. I kept thinking of all these projects we've had in mind,since we've moved in. I wished I had another week just to finish some decorating projects.Our bathroom is done with all different tiles from Mexico , but we haven't painted the walls yellow yet.I kept waiting for a warm day to finish. The kitchen is still all white just waiting for some paint and new knobs for the cupboards, art work I still haven't framed for our gallery walls.... So now I have a quick list and a long list of projects to finish this summer.If it will only start feeling like summer soon.

6 comments:

Crystelle said...

The bags are fabulous as usual! You are my inspiration! Good luck with the remodel!

Just be...... said...

I like all the tips you give on your Blog. Let me know how the bathing suit goes, I used to make suits from scratch, now I just go to target and add fun fabric to the bikini tops.

Crystelle said...

Good thinking! I should try that!
I used to make my own suits by just copying my existing suits. Thought I'd try something new.

Good luck to you!

Glitzy Glass said...

Wow, love those new purses. I like the first two tonz!! Hope your good. Are you going to the market this summer? Say hi!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Wow. Everything is so beautiful. Could I please get the first five purses? I would love multiples too.

Thanks!

Your home looks amazing!

Thanks for the teacup inspiration.

generation peace said...

Love all the new purses! Especially the owl and the green and yellow. Make sure the photographer gets a picture of my bedroom up in the princess tower!!!!