back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just Be... pendents






My lovely friend Mindy works for the M.O.R.E. project which is doing fabulous things for moms and children in Brazil. Check out their site for more info, you'll be blown away at all the stuff they do!The last trip Mindy took down there, she wore my Just be.. necklace. She said the kids loved it and just would play with it when it was around her neck. So I thought I would make up some for my friends. You can either hook it onto your purse ring, use it as a key chain or just buy it plain to wear on a chain... The backs are birds or the saying " miracles in the everyday". Which is just a little reminder to seek them out! Miracles are everywhere!We participate in them everyday and sometimes don't even realize it!!

0 comments: