back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Japan Fashion Week







I've always been a fan of Japanese street fashion. Their fashion week was last week, and these are a few highlights.Right when we were first married we bought one way tickets to Asia. Figured out we'd have to earn the money if we wanted to get back. Loved the Taiwan night markets, Shopping in Hong Kong, so many aspiring designers would sell their clothes on the streets, I still have some favorites. Japan with their cute school girl style and I loved Bali with all the Batiks, just the way to wrap fabric into skirts , pants or whatever. We ended staying for about a year and having our first baby there, that's why we named her Asia. The one picture with all the clothes on the floor , reminds me of what my room looked like when my sister and I would get dress for the night!

0 comments: