back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vintage Velvet






Ohhhhhhla la !! I just got in these vintage cut velvets. Some are from France some originated in Belgium and some I just found at estate sales. Sometimes I just get little pieces, and some were ready to be made into pillows. I just love the feel of old velvets. And the colors are so fabulous!! Just starting to make some new purses with them. So if you want a little history and timelessness to add to your collection. Check out my shop soon!

1 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

Love all the vintage velvet! Love the skirts too. I'm just a few blocks away and I'm always up for trade work! If you are ready to do a shoot soon, let's do it! I'm not super busy right now, so I'd love to work with you. camillestewart@gmail.com