back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Open House today and tomorrow in Layton





Sorry I'm a little behind in posting. Just got back from Cali seeing all my family and long days at the beach . Forgot how I love to fall asleep on the sand listening to the ocean!!!! There's an open house the 17th and 18th at Taylor Andrews Beauty school in Layton, just off of Antelope drive. Tonight from 6:30-9pm and tomorrow 9:00am -12. I'll have some new fall there and summer things on sale!! Hope to see you!!

3 comments:

Crystelle said...

Wish I lived closer to Layton!
I'd totally stop by!

Everyday Sparkles said...

I love everything I got!

Many thanks!

p.s. I'll be emailing another order

p.s.s. That is a riot about Thor. We do have gentle giants. The picture of Dave carrying that big dog down the stairs makes me smile. I totally get it.

p.s.s.s. Got so many compliments on my new purse at FJH camp this morning.

Kristy said...

So sad I missed it. My cousin Vicki said there were so many great things. After my baby gets here I'll hopefully be making it to more parties!!!