back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here comes the sun... at least for a little while



/>








So on Tuesday we were in our swimsuits all day by the lake. It was lovely to just read and feel the sun. Of course my kids swam... it was still way to cold for me!! Thought I'd share some new yellow purses and skirts. I'm in love with these vintage yellows, a lot of them are raised up velvet. They'll be at The open House in Farmington this Saturday....The little Canary is AnnaMaria Horners little bird, I use a lot of her fabrics, her Blog is very inspiring annamaria The little yellow keychain is from applechampagne on Etsy. I'm going to attach it to my purse, it just makes me happy.

3 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

I am loving yellow too. Can't wait to get my new purses tomorrow. See you soon.

p.s. What a pretty bird. Wow.

kimpg3 said...

Hi Suzi, I just barely saw your comment...no you don't need to bring anything, just yourselves...can't wait to see you! Thanks for the congrats! Love you!

Glitzy Glass said...

Wow I am loving the little skirts