back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 week vacation rocks!


I love going back home every summer!! 2 weeks on the beach is just lovely. Also this summer everyone ( except for a few on missions) were together! My sis even flew in from Singapore with her family. I'll post more pics as soon as I get them. This is a pic of my sisters and sis-inlaws with my mum.

Also new fall purses are coming in!! And some really fun fall skirts!






We're doing Peach Days in Brigham City this year so come say hello!

4 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

What a gorgeous photo of you and your family. Welcome back. I have been missing seeing your new things. But you have not disappointed. Please send me the brown with three pink flowers and the black, white and blue. Love them! I'll email too. Have a wonderful day!

Devin said...

What day will you be at The Peach Days? :)

Just be...... said...

We'll be there Sept 11th and 12th. Both days. I've never done it but I heard there's a great turnout.

generation peace said...

WHAT GORGEOUS LADIES!!! Wish I would've joined you!! The purses are, as always, Beautiful!!