back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Poppies and a Trunkshow in Preston Idaho




What is it about poppies?? They are just a happy flower.We have this little hill by our house that is just covered in Poppies! Piper gets so sad because when she picks them, they just don't last very long.
Good news this week, the Husband just got hired as the English teacher and Art teacher at Logan H.S. It's been fun because he started sketching again, I love when his sketches are just lying all over the house. In different stages of completion.
Also for anyone who lives in Southern Idaho, we'll be in Preston, Thursday!

2 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

I just sold the blue purse. boo hoo. Do you have another one? I would love it with my order. Thanks! I'm so excited to see what I get!

Good luck in Idaho.

Glitzy Glass Stars said...

Hi, so I have always loved to drive by those poppies. I wish I had some. . . cool!
love the bags