back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Monday, August 25, 2008

vintage flower hat

Oooooooh I just found this vintage hat at our local antique mall!! It is covered in velvet and silk ribbon flowers. The leaves are even edged in gold thread. I'm always amazed at the amount of work that goes into art like this. It is really inspiring!!! Trying new flowers.....



Like this........


and this....... It's going to be so much fun to play , I've gotten a whole bunch of new vintage fabrics in!!!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello from Toronto,

I really love your ribbon flowers!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

what do you mean by vintage mall? i will NEED to go there... will you give me some info please? i LOVE that hat!

Everyday Sparkles said...

That all looks so fabulous! Can't wait to see everything! I remember reading a Dr. Seuss book to my boys about not liking hats . . . he obviously didn't have this one. Love it!