back to Just Be...BACK HOME to JUST BE...

Monday, July 14, 2008

driving with a permit holder

O.k. so I thought I could take my cell and make calls while letting my son drive with his permit, nooooooo way!! I new I was in trouble when he's speeding up around a corner, and I " politely suggest" that he put on the break. He says , "I thought I was, I always get those two pedals mixed up." Does anyone know a service that drives around with 151/2 year olds to get them ready for their test???Is it really a right of passage for parents? Or can we hire out for this????

4 comments:

jeni said...

There are not many people that know I have a teaching degree in health and driver's education. I did this to quickly graduate because many of the safety classes at the Y fulfill both health & drivers ed. But that said, I would NEVER EVER teach young kids how to drive . . . scarey scarey. Better you than me. he-he

Just be...... said...

I think you are the only person I know with that degree that is also a professional dancer!!

maggie said...

How else would parents have grey hair? I have 4 out of 5 driving now but that is a scarey time.

Lil D said...

My mum just flat out refused to take me out. She said that she didn't want to go through that all over again (my brothers are older than me). I didn't get to practice.